Trigony House Hotel | Closeburn | Thornhill | Dumfries & Galloway | Scotland | UK | DG3 5EZ
Telephone: 01848 331211 | E-mail: email@example.com
1. The Trigony House Hotel (www.trigonyhotel.co.uk) operates and manages this sector. By using this site you agree to be legally bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms you should not access and/or use www.trigonyhotel.co.uk.
The Trigony House Hotel reserves the right to change these terms from time to time. By continuing to use the site after changes are posted you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
2. You may not copy, download, frame, reproduce, republish, post, or otherwise use www.trigonyhotel.co.uk content appearing on the www.trigonyhotel.co.uk site in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of such content requires the prior written permission of The Trigony House Hotel.
3. You agree to use www.trigonyhotel.co.uk only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit the use or enjoyment of this site by any third party. Prohibited behaviour includes but is not limited to defamation, harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive content or anything which may affect the operability or security of www.trigonyhotel.co.uk.
4. www.trigonyhotel.co.uk content, is provided on a "AS IS" and on an "AS AVAILABLE" basis without any representations or any kind of warranty whether express, implied or statutory of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
5. The Trigony House Hotel will not be liable for any damages, including indirect or consequential damages, or any damages arising from use or loss of use, interruption of business, loss of data or profits, whether in contract, negligence or other tortious action, arising from or in connection with the use of www.trigonyhotel.co.uk.
6. The Trigony House Hotel does not warrant that functions contained in www.trigonyhotel.co.uk content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that www.trigonyhotel.co.uk or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
7. You acknowledge that the content including but not limited to text, images and logos identifying The Trigony House Hotel or third parties and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of The Trigony House Hotel and/or third parties. You are not permitted to use any trademark, patent, design right or copyright of The Trigony House Hotel, or any other third party without the prior written consent of The Trigony House Hotel or the third party.
8. The Trigony House Hotel is not responsible for the availability or content of any third party websites or material accessed through the www.trigonyhotel.co.uk site. The Trigony House Hotel does not exercise any control or supervision of content of these linked sites.
9. www.trigonyhotel.co.uk does not endorse, and shall not be held responsible for any content, advertising, products, services or information on or available from third party sites. Third party sites linked through www.trigonyhotel.co.uk are not covered by these terms and conditions.
10. If any provisions of these terms and conditions are found to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect.
11. These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of United Kingdom.